Home‎ > ‎Announcements‎ > ‎

Getting Your Education Records & Transcripts (Updated 6-17-14) ...click here...

posted Apr 28, 2014, 12:28 PM by webmaster Wilcox College of Nursing Alumni Assoc   [ updated Jun 17, 2014, 9:22 AM ]
Students who graduated from Wilcox College of Nursing can request their transcripts at www.ctohe.org then click on students & families...then choose Student transcripts.  They will need to mail in their request for a copy of the transcripts.
Contact the State of Connecticut, Office of Higher Education @ 860-947-1822